Client Solutions Executive
Are you tired of unrealistic goals with capped commissions?
ABS Communications has been one of the fastest growing solution providers for over 8 years! Our wireline team is rapidly growing and we are looking for someone to join us!
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing technical support during sales meetings with your customers or with AT&T direct sales teams. Majority of time is spent uncovering opportunities with your own prospecting or working with AT&T direct sales teams.
- Managing the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Formulate responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning moderately complex system software & applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Understanding, developing and delivering products/services/systems/solutions to customer's business, information, technical and educational needs.
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T direct sales teams, including strategizing for new logos or existing business to identify new sales opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 3 years in telecommunications
- AT&T experience required - Documented
- Top performers/quota busters - Documented
- Western & Central United States areas preferred but not required
- The ability to secure new logos and grown existing business
- Experience in MPLS, SD WAN, BVOIP, and cyber security sales to mid-size customers
- The ability to design, price, and contract complex projects
Our goal is to make this the last place you work!
- Tuition/Certifications Reimbursement Potential
- Competetive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits